What is DASH? What is the main feature of DASH and why is it attracting attention from investors?
What is DASH? Table of Contents
What is the Dash cryptocurrency?
The Dash is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies of the next generation.
Traded and transferred via an open-source, peer-to-peer platform, this digital currency reduces the need for anyone to be totally dependent on banks to transfer funds.
Transfers are controlled and authenticated by a distributed network.
The Dash offers the same functions as Bitcoin with a few extra features, such as instant transactions, enhanced private transactions, and a decentralized governance system.
In some ways, the Dash is much more similar to Ethereum than you think.
Today the Dash is the 7th largest cryptocurrency on the market and is accepted by the App Store.
This is to underline how the demand and the ranking of the currency are growing.
One of the major factors influencing the price increase is the supply and demand of coins available for use.
With Bitcoin reaching its all-time high recently, traders are looking to Dash as an alternative option with a potential rate of growth.
What are the Features of the Dash?
The Dash is the first digital currency to have a 2-tier network.
The first level is composed of the miners who report transactions on the blockchain, while the second level is the masternodes.
These are servers that allow you to maintain privacy and make instant transactions.
- The Dash keeps each user’s transactions and balance confidential thanks to advanced security measures.
- The Dash features innovative technology that allows users to send money instantly and irreversibly within four seconds.
- It is a global currency, so anyone can send money anywhere in the world at the same speed and with the same fees, without any changes.
- It is a cheap currency to use, with most transactions only costing a few cents, making it a more advantageous option than other services.
In the future, it is very likely that they will offer unique features, which will bring the Dash into a unique category of its own due to the fact that it will offer services that other digital currencies will not be able to offer.
What makes Dash so special?
The price of Dash coins has risen since the beginning of 2017 and the basis is the plan to improve the user experience.
More investments in the program could push the price further up.
Although the Dash is not yet accepted by many retailers, a good number of independent companies have started to accept this cryptocurrency.
- The intermediary on the Dash network is the masternode. A masternode is a miner who buys 1000 or more Dash.
- The Dash Blockchain is as public as the blockchains of all other digital currencies. A person can send small denominations to various masternodes, which in turn will respond by sending several coins. This way the track is lost.
- The main function of the Dash that attracts many people is known as the “Darksend System”: this system makes transactions impossible to track. With the Dash, no account, no registration and no identity verification are required. For reasons of anonymity, the Dash is a better option than Bitcoin, making the Dash the most privacy-oriented digital currency available.
In the future, the developers of the Dash hope to announce new features and increase circulation.
The unique capabilities of the Dash appear to be pushing the digital currency into an increasingly important position in the market, which could translate into important trading opportunities.
When trading with StormGain, you are trading on digital currency price changes, you are not buying physically.