Along with the trading fee discount, Evolve Markets has announced additions of 10 of the most popular stocks from global exchanges.
The newly added stock CFDs on Evolve Markets’ trading platforms include Twitter, FedEx, Uber, PayPal, and UPS.
See below for the list of newly added Stock CFDs on Evolve Markets’ MT4, MT5 and Web Trader.
- CRM – Salesforce.com, inc.
- Salesforceis a cloud computing service provider centered on customer relationship management solutions, headquartered in California, USA. It provides business applications and cloud platforms via the Internet. Founded in March 1999 by Marc Benioff.
- FDX – FedEx Corporation
- FedEx Corporation is the world’s largest provider of logistics services such as heavy cargo and documents by air and on the ground. It is available in 220 countries and regions around the world.
- GILD – Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Gilead Sciences is the world’s second largest biopharmaceutical company, headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. We are discovering, developing and commercializing therapeutic agents.
- LYFT – Lyft, Inc.
- Lyft is a transportation network company based in San Francisco, California, United States. The company develops, markets and operates Lyft automotive mobile applications and operates in approximately 300 cities in the United States and Canada.
- NVDA – NVIDIA Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation is a semiconductor manufacturer located in Santa Clara, California, USA, and specializes in the design of GPGPU, which is an extension of GPU for general-purpose computing.
- PTON – Peloton Interactive, Inc.
- Peloton is an American exercise equipment and media company founded in 2012 and launched with the support of the 2013 Kickstarter Fundraising Campaign.
- PYPL – PayPal Holdings, Inc.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. is an American company that provides payment services using email accounts and the Internet. Transfer and deposit between PayPal accounts and by credit card.
- TWTR – Twitter, Inc.
- Twitter is a social networking service of Twitter, Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, California, USA. You can post texts, images, videos, and URLs of up to 280 single-byte characters called “tweets.”
- UBER – Uber Technologies, Inc.
- Uber is a car dispatch website and ride app operated by Uber Technologies Inc., a United States company. Currently, it is deployed in more than 450 cities in 70 countries and regions around the world.
- UPS – United Parcel Service, Inc.
- United Parcel Service is a freight forwarding company in the United States. It is also an international cargo airline alongside FedEx Express and DHL, handling more than 14 million packages per day in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
All of the above stock CFDs are already available for trading on Evolve Markets’ MT4, MT5 and Web Trader.
The contract size is 1 share for 1 lot.
With Evolve Markets, you can utilize up to 1:100 high leverage for trading of Stocks.
New month, new year, and a NEW set of 10 stock CFDs of some of the most popular and trending companies in the world right now.
Please check Evolve Markets official website or contact the customer support with regard to the latest information and more accurate details.
Evolve Markets official website is here.
Please click "Introduction of Evolve Markets", if you want to know the details and the company information of Evolve Markets.