Get up to $5000 Bonus to boost your trading with the top broker, XM.
XM 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus
|Bonus Amount||50% & 20% Bonus up to $5,000|
|Bonus Requirements||Open an Account & Deposit $5|
|Leverage||1:5 (1:888 for Forex)|
|Withdrawal||Profit can be withdrawn*|
Up to $5,000 Deposit Bonus to boost your trading experience!
How to get XM’s Deposit Bonus
Follow the simple steps below to get yourself a Bonus today!
- Sign-up and Open an account with XM.
- XM Zero account type is not eligible to receive this Bonus.
- Login to the Client Portal and Verify your account.
- You must submit each copy of ID and Proof of address to verify your account.
- Apply for the Bonus from the Client Portal.
- Make a deposit and the Bonus will be credited automatically.
Up to $500 as 50% Bonus, then you can get up to $4,500 as 20% Bonus.
Deposit & Withdrawal conditions
You cannot withdraw the Bonus amount itself.
You can withdraw your profit generated at anytime.
In case of any fund withdrawal, the bonus will be also deducted from the account proportionally
Terms and Conditions
Here are some important rules of the promotion. For the full ‘Terms and Conditions’ of the promotion, please visit XM’s Official Website.
- The bonus will be credited to your applicable accounts instantly.
- The bonus can be applied from the minimum deposit of $5.
- XM Zero account cannot join this promotion.
- The bonus amount cannot be withdrawn in any cases.
- The bonus will be credited for the first and subsequent deposits to the bonus account.
- The maximum bonus amount is $5000 and it is set per eligible client.
- In case of internally fund transfers, the bonus amount will be also partially transferred to the receiving account.
- In case the receiving account is not eligible for the bonus, the bonus amount will be nullified.
For more information, please inquire to XM Official Website Official Website directly. In order to participate to the Promotion, you must have a XM Account. If you haven't opened an account yet, please open one from here for Free.
XM official website is here.
Please click "Introduction of XM", if you want to know the details and the company information of XM.