Bybit's new features. Table of Contents
- Message from Bybit CEO Ben Zhou
- 1. Derivatives trading: one platform, multiple trading options
- 2. Spot trading: simple and convenient, fast buying and selling of encrypted assets
- 3. ByFi Center: Cloud computing power mining, DeFi and more services
- 4. Wallet 2.0: In preparation
- 5. Bybit Academy: Learning never stops
Message from Bybit CEO Ben Zhou
From 2012 to 2020, the price of Bitcoin has increased by more than 193639%.
The daily trading volume of Ether also exceeded one million U.S. dollars in 2020. As of now, in addition to Bitcoin, there are more than 5,000 tokens on the market. Whether it is a masterpiece in the history of science and technology or a revolutionary product of traditional finance, the development of cryptocurrency has far exceeded Bybit’s imagination. It develops so fast that Bybit has to reflect on it. Without them, what would Bybit do?
Now, Bybit is also moving towards higher, farther and newer goals. Bybit hopes that they can break through the existing trading products and provide more new financial services to all Bybit’s users. At the same time, Bybit will develop Bybit’s ecosystem in a robust manner in the next few years. This year, Bybit will enrich Bybit’s products and upgrade services, and enter new areas at a faster speed. Please wait and see!
1. Derivatives trading: one platform, multiple trading options
Derivatives trading remains Bybit’s top priority. You can now trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, etc. on the Bybit platform through three contract types: USDT perpetual contracts, reverse perpetual contracts and reverse delivery contracts. Bybit hopes to continue to increase USDT trading pairs in the next few months. At the same time, options trading will be launched, and more derivative instruments will give you more trading options.
2. Spot trading: simple and convenient, fast buying and selling of encrypted assets
Bybit will provide you with the most comprehensive cryptocurrency asset trading service at the best exchange rate.
3. ByFi Center: Cloud computing power mining, DeFi and more services
Mining has become so simple, there is no need to worry about daily operations, hardware maintenance or energy consumption. Bybit’s DeFi mining technology will be combined with existing cloud computing power mining products to ensure the steady growth of your income.
4. Wallet 2.0: In preparation
You can choose a protected hot wallet or an industry-leading cold wallet. Bybit will support hot wallets in the next few months. You can access your encrypted assets from anywhere with the Internet, and carry out asset withdrawals.
5. Bybit Academy: Learning never stops
At Bybit, they are constantly learning and improving.
My friends, the cryptocurrency industry is still going through ups and downs, but Bybit is still moving forward. This will be the moment when Bybitmakes history! May 2021 be the year of #cryptocurrency. Come with Bybit, the stars and the sea.