Trade Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with PrimeBit. Profit from both rising and falling market prices.
Bitcoin Cash with PrimeBit. Table of Contents
Investing in Bitcoin Cash with PrimeBit in 3 simple steps
There is an easier and safer way to make money with cryptocurrencies.
Join the PrimeBit community (a leading company in the sector) and start speculating on the Bitcoin Cash trend in 3 simple steps:
- Register on PrimeBit platform for free;
- Deposit at least 100 USD;
- Start investing in Bitcoin Cash and many other Cryptocurrencies.
PrimeBit is an industry-leading broker with some of the best trading conditions available, including the lowest cryptocurrency spreads in the market.
Why trade cryptocurrency CFDs with PrimeBit?
There are many reasons to choose PrimeBit and Invest in the Cryptocurrency market.
- Uncompromising Security
- With regulators and segregated accounts, your money is always protected.
- Several cryptocurrencies to choose from
- Trade on the wide range of cryptocurrencies available on PrimeBit’s trading platform.
- Zero hidden fees
- PrimeBit offers zero commissions and no bank transaction fees.
- Cryptocurrencies never sleep
- PrimeBit is one of the few brokers to offer 24/7 service and support in various languages.
- Advantageous leverage
- Increase your starting capital with PrimeBit’s advantageous leverage and gain more exposure for your trading than you have in your account.
- Limit your risk
- You can set profit and loss levels by using stop loss and take profit orders in your trading. Determine the maximum amount you are willing to risk when speculating on the price or setting a price from which you wish to benefit. PrimeBit also places future orders such as “buy stop” and “buy limit” at your disposal.
- Trade cryptocurrencies against fiat currencies
- Unlike many exchanges on the market that place restrictions on their clients in trading cryptocurrencies with other cryptocurrencies, PrimeBit’s clients can also trade cryptocurrencies against fiat currencies (USD, EUR, JPY, etc.).
The advantages of trading BTH with PrimeBit
- PrimeBit offers BCH CFD trading operations with high leverage.
- Trading a volatile cryptocurrency is an advantage for generating large amounts of pips.
- PrimeBit offers Bitcoin Cash 24 hours a day for maximum convenience.
- You can sell BCH (go short) and potentially profit even when the price of BCH falls.
- Benefit from live customer support in your language 24 hours a day.
- PrimeBit offers commission-free BCH trading with no bank transaction fees.
- No exposure to theft and hacker attacks, simply because you don’t actually buy or sell the underlying cryptocurrency.
- Execute trades in just 3 clicks and forget about the complex process of buying cryptocurrencies.
By trading with PrimeBit, you are trading on the price changes of the digital currency, which is not physically purchased.
Do not miss the opportunity to trade on Bitcoin Cash.
Start trading now!
What is Bitcoin Cash?
Bitcoin Cash was born from the bitcoin hard fork on August 1, 2017, and boasts a new blockchain with different rules.
It was created to address Bitcoin’s longstanding scalability problems.
The transition from the original version of the Bitcoin blockchain to the new version allowed the software to handle a higher number of transactions (8 MB to be exact).
Since its inception, Bitcoin Cash has already more than doubled in value, going from an initial price of $300 to over $600.
Investors are wondering if BCH will become the “new king of cryptocurrencies”.
However, Bitcoin Cash took some time to take its first steps.
If it weren’t for the new Bitcoin Cash mining algorithm, this cryptocurrency wouldn’t have been particularly attractive to miners looking for a profit.
Once the financial markets noticed the increase in the rate at which “blocks” are produced (the so-called “hash rate”), traders and investors began to push the BCH price higher, causing it to increase by popularity.
5 things you don’t know about Bitcoin Cash
- Born from a Bitcoin hard fork for faster transaction management, the Bitcoin Cash fork occurred at block 478,559.
- Despite the reasons behind its creation and its origins, for now, BCH is considered an altcoin. BCH is not Bitcoin and has no direct connection to the value of Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Cash is a separate currency, but it works like Bitcoin, only faster thanks to the increase in block size.
- When the hard fork happened, the cryptocurrency was worthless and investors got “free coins” from the Bitcoin split. BCH has therefore experienced strong fluctuations in the markets, securing a place among the “major currencies” by market capitalization in November 2017.
- Investors speculated that Bitcoin Cash was created solely because there are fears that high fees and slow transactions could spell the end of Bitcoin and not because Bitcoin had reached its limits.
PrimeBit is here to help you with Bitcoin Cash trading.
PrimeBit offers you opportunities to buy (go long) or short sell on all Bitcoin Cash trades.
The service is available 24/7. You can use your favorite trading strategies regardless of the currency direction.