Open an account with AAAFX that is connected to ZuluTrade’s social and copy trading platform.
Open AAAFX (ZuluTrade) Account. Table of Contents
- How to open AAAFX (ZuluTrade Copy) Account?
- What you need to do after registration
- How to connect your AAAFX account to ZuluTrade?
- AAAFX's 2 Main Account Types
- Required Documents for Account Opening with AAAFX
- How to open a Corporate Account with AAAFX?
- Conditon of Fund Deposit and Withdrawal for AAAFX
- How to make a deposit to AAAFX?
- How to instantly make a deposit to AAAFX?
- Is AAAFX a safe and trusted broker?
- How to make a deposit to AAAFX with Bitcoin?
- Internal Fund Transfer between AAAFX's accounts
- How to withdraw funds from AAAFX's account?
- Fees charged for Fund Deposit and Withdrawal for AAAFX
How to open AAAFX (ZuluTrade Copy) Account?
- Go to AAAFx Official Website and sign up for free;
- Log in to ZuluTrade’s client portal;
- Deposit your funds;
- Log in to AAAFX’s trading platform;
- Start trading with ZuluTrade’s copy trading platform.
What you need to do after registration
After you complete the online registration, upload all personal materials, and deposit funds via a credit/debit card or any electronic method (Moneybookers), your account will be opened within 1-2 working days.
Bank wire transfer may take more than two business days, depending on the location of your bank.
To avoid any delays, please make sure:
- You have provided all supporting materials as required.
- If you deposit funds via Skrill or other electronic payment methods, please make sure that the email address of your Skrill or other electronic payment account is the same as your registered email address in AAAFx..
The same user can register up to 10 trading accounts and apply for any base currency type. If the user has specific reasons for registering an additional account, please send an email.
AAAFX supports institutional accounts. This type of account can enjoy preferential spreads, and the minimum deposit requirement is US$100,000. To register for this type of account, please contact AAAFX’s back-office department via email.
How to connect your AAAFX account to ZuluTrade?
All AAAFX accounts can be automatically linked to ZuluTrade. If you choose ZuluTrade when registering a real account, you will receive the ZuluTrade account login information, and then you can start trading through the ZuluTrade platform. If you did not choose ZuluTrade, but need to carry out copy trading, please contact AAAFX via online chat, phone, or email.
When registering a real account, if you choose ZuluTrade, your AAAFX real account will be automatically linked to ZuluTrade after the account is activated. If you did not choose ZuluTrade, just send AAAFX an email, AAAFX will connect your account to ZuluTrade and send you the account login information.
Since AAAFx is directly integrated with ZuluTrade, there are neither special requirements nor any costs for the connection or service between platforms.
The AAAFx demo account cannot connect to the ZuluTrade platform and receive trading signals from ZuluTrade strategists.
The demo account can only be connected to the ZuluTrade strategist account to send signals to the ZuluTrade documentary account.
AAAFX’s 2 Main Account Types
AAAFX provides 2 different types of real accounts: classic and profit-sharing accounts.
1. Classic account
With a classic account, you can make manual and automatic copy transactions.
You need to create a real AAAFx account and select your preferred trading platform (ZTP or MT4) to start trading.
Registration is free and a standard commission plan applies.
Classic real accounts are automatically linked to ZuluTrade, which is more suitable for advanced users.
You can manage your account, open and close transactions, update your trading signals and conduct manual transactions through your MT4 or your ZTP trading platform.
2. Profit sharing account
For any user, novice or advanced user, this account type is recommended, because you can select the trader you want to follow and set your capital protection amount. You can easily trade without experience.
If you hold a Zulutrade “profit-sharing account”, you will be charged a fixed subscription fee of $30 per month according to the payment method of your choice, while using the minimum transaction commission ($5 per standard lot).
The monthly subscription fee is charged at the beginning of the calendar month and is calculated on a pro-rata basis. Use the profit-sharing account to associate you with traders. You trade with discounted commissions, and traders will receive commission compensation from the profits generated in your account. On the first day of each month, each trader you follow will calculate the profit and loss of your unclosed and closed positions. Whenever you get a profitable monthly profit and loss from a trader, you will be charged a 25% performance fee. The calculation of the performance fee amount is based on the profit above the HWM (High Water Mark). HWM is the maximum profit a trader can get, and it is calculated on the first calendar day of each month after you add the trader to your portfolio. If the monthly profit and loss from the trader are negative and/or the “loss recovery period” (monthly profitable net yield is lower than HWM), no additional fees will be charged to your account. In general
Performance fee only applies:
- If the monthly PnL profit exceeds HWM;
- If the PnL of the profit month is lower than the HWM-recovery period;
- and in the case of negative monthly PnL.
You cannot switch account types, but you can create another account and choose your preferred type.
For example: if you have a classic real account, you need to create a new account and select a profit-sharing account, and vice versa.
Required Documents for Account Opening with AAAFX
Issued a personal account requires the following files:
- Official ID with photo (ID, passport or driving license).
- A scanned copy of the recent residential address certificate (issued within four months so far), including your name and address (property fees, bank statements, etc.).
- Income certificate issued by the tax authority of your country (such as tax return).
- Proof of recent occupation (such as pay slip, work contract, employment or non-employment certificate, etc.).
In order to avoid any delay, it is best for you to provide documents in Latin. However, if you only have non-Latin supporting materials, please send AAAFX the originals.
You can upload all materials to your web account or send an email.
Please ensure that all account opening materials clearly display relevant information in order to pass the review.
How to open a Corporate Account with AAAFX?
AAAFX support corporate accounts. The materials required to register a corporate account are as follows:
- Company year-end report;
- Company rules and regulations;
- A signed statement on behalf of the company that is authorized to trade with AAAFX;
- The responsible supervisory authority certifies that the company does exist (such as the bank used by the company, the company address);
- A formal statement from the legal person of the company, he will inform Triple A Experts of any possible changes in company information;
- Company registration license;
- Copy of valid passport or ID card and address proof of the legal representative of the company;
- A document containing your recent residential address, showing your full name and address (utility bill, bank statement, etc.).
When the account is registered with AAAFx, the account must be registered in the name of the company.
All deposits must be sent in the name of the company (for example, sent by the bank account held by the company, or sent by the company’s credit card, etc.). Institutional accounts cannot use personal bank accounts or personal credit cards to deposit funds, nor can this person be the owner of the company.
If you want to know more about opening a company account, please contact AAAFX’s back-office department via email.
Conditon of Fund Deposit and Withdrawal for AAAFX
The minimum deposit amount is $300, €250, ¥35000, £200, Fr250, and 370AUD.
AAAFX provides USD accounts, Euro accounts, Japanese yen accounts, Australian dollar accounts, British pound accounts, Swiss franc accounts, and Bulgarian Lev accounts.
For the fees for trading foreign exchange, AAAFx uses a low-priced and completely transparent commission, with 1 standard lot per transaction, the commission is 10$ (9 EUR, 1200 JPY, 13 AUD, 9 CHF, 6.5 BGP).
Deposit funds instantly to deposit funds into your investment account immediately without any delay.
Instant deposits support bank cards and Neteller e-wallet services.
When you use other deposit methods, in order to reduce time consumption, please make sure: if you use Skrill or other electronic payment methods to deposit funds, please confirm that the email address of the electronic payment account is consistent with the email address of the AAAFx account.
If the account is at risk of liquidation, please contact customer service in time after depositing, so as to speed up the processing of your deposit after the funds arrive in the account
You can also deposit funds into your investment account from AAAFx’s Apple and Android mobile apps, or submit a withdrawal application.
How to make a deposit to AAAFX?
If the account has been activated, please log in to your web account, click “Funds” and then select “Deposit”.
The available deposit methods are:
1. Instant deposit
Use AAAFx to deposit funds instantly, and your investment account can be directly deposited with zero delays.
The maximum deposit amount for credit/prepaid cards is US$4,000 per transaction, and the maximum amount is US$8,000 per month. Deposits in excess of US$8,000 will be processed into the account next month.
Instant and fast deposits are processed by Wirecard. Most major bank cards are supported, but American Express and Maestro cards are not supported.
You can also deposit funds instantly through Neteller e-wallet.
2. Bank wire transfer
The name of the remitter and the name of the registrant of the AAAFx account must be the same. If the name of the depositor is different from the name of the account holder, the deposit cannot be completed.
When depositing funds into an institutional account, the name of the remitter must be consistent with the company name filled in during the registration of the institutional account.
3. Electronic deposit method
The available electronic deposit methods are:
Moneybookers (Skrill), Neteller, EPS, iDeal, GiroPay, DirectPay / Sofort, TeleIngreso, Przelewy24, Qiwi.
You can directly use the Bitcoin wallet to deposit money, and the deposit address is provided by AAAFx.
How to instantly make a deposit to AAAFX?
Instant deposits require you to have a valid bank card or a Neteller account. Most major bank cards are supported, except for American Express and Maestro cards.
Initially, you need to log in to your web account, and then click the “Deposit” button under the “Funds” column. Then select “Instant Deposit” as your deposit method.
Regardless of the account base currency, the maximum deposit amount for each bank card is 4,000 USD, and the maximum deposit amount of the bank card in each natural month is 8,000 USD. The bank card deposit is processed through EcommPay, and the deposit can be directly entered into the account balance immediately.
Regardless of currency type, the maximum amount of each deposit is 4,000 US dollars, and the maximum amount of each natural month through Neteller is 8,000 US dollars.
AAAFx’s instant deposit can allow you to manage funds quickly.
It is not acceptable to use someone else’s card to make a deposit. The cardholder and the AAAFx account holder must be the same person.
Is AAAFX a safe and trusted broker?
AAAFx by EU regulators, registered in the Greek Capital Market Committee (Hellenic Capital Market Commission), while in line with the EU “Markets in Financial Instruments policy” (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, referred to as MiFID) regulations (registration code: 2/540 / 17.2.2010). Therefore, investors enjoy the highest level of security, while AAAFx insists on promoting the services provided by financial advisors.
In addition, according to the European Community Directive 93/22/EEC, AAAFx investors are protected by the Greek Loan Guarantee Fund. When an investment company goes bankrupt or fails to fulfill its investment service obligations, the Greek Loan Guarantee Fund will take action to repay investors’ losses. The Greek Loan Guarantee Fund is funded by ATHEX (Athens Stock Exchange Association) and regulated by HCMC. The Greek Loan Guarantee Fund will be activated when the investment company goes bankrupt or fails to fulfill its obligations. The maximum amount of compensation for each investor is 30,000 Euros.
How to make a deposit to AAAFX with Bitcoin?
You can directly use the Bitcoin wallet to deposit money. do you need:
- Log in to your AAAFx web account;
- Click “Funds” and select “Deposit”;
- On the deposit page, select Bitcoin as the deposit method;
- Go to the Bitcoin checkout page in the user area, and you need to fill in the amount you want to deposit in Bitcoin or the base currency of your account;
- Copy the AAAFx Bitcoin deposit address to your Bitcoin wallet;
- Return to the checkout page and click the “Send Payment” button.
You will then receive a confirmation message informing you that the deposit has been completed. Please note that this may take a few minutes.
Internal Fund Transfer between AAAFX’s accounts
In just two steps, you can instantly transfer funds from one account to another:
- Log in to your web account, select the fund column and click the “transfer” button;
- Enter the target account, transfer amount, and currency type. The operation can be completed after confirmation.
The transfer of funds is completely free, but exchange rate conversion will be involved due to the difference in the base currency between accounts.
Internal transfers also apply to new accounts. You can transfer funds from an existing account to a new account with a minimum transfer amount of 100 USD and activate the account immediately. For more information, please contact customer service.
How to withdraw funds from AAAFX’s account?
First, please log in to your web account and set the bank account information in the bank account settings.
After that, click “funds” and then “withdraw funds”
The method of account withdrawal is the same as the account deposit method; for example, if the account uses bank transfer to deposit, the withdrawal will also be sent by bank transfer; if the account uses instant deposit or credit card deposit, the withdrawal will be sent directly to the deposit. Within your credit card. Please note that if you use multiple credit cards for deposit, when withdrawing funds (up to the amount deposited by each card) will first be returned to the last used card, and then transferred to the previous credit card in turn. If the credit card you are using has expired, please make sure you notify AAAFX by email before sending the withdrawal request.
If you deposit funds through multiple channels, the withdrawal methods will follow the following order:
- Instant deposit
- Electronic deposit method
- Bank Wire Transfer
Please note that each withdrawal request is only charged once.
The customer deposits 300 US dollars by credit card, and the bank wire transfers 400 US dollars.
After that, the client decided to apply for a withdrawal of US$500.
AAAFX will send $300 to the credit card.
The remaining withdrawal (US$200) will be returned through other used deposit methods, in this example, it will be sent to the bank account designated by the customer by bank wire transfer.
In addition, when the withdrawal exceeds the non-wire transfer deposit method (for example instant credit card deposit or Moneybookers deposit), the excess amount will be sent by bank wire transfer. The withdrawal fee will only be charged once.
At this time, you cannot return funds to your Bitcoin wallet. Funds will be returned to the registered bank account based on the base currency of your AAAFx trading account.
The processing time for withdrawal applications is generally one working day. From the time the funds are deducted from your trading account to when the funds are displayed in your bank account, it takes about several working days, depending on the country where the bank is located and the intermediate bank it uses.
Fees charged for Fund Deposit and Withdrawal for AAAFX
The fees charged for using different deposit methods are as follows:
- Bank remittance
- AAAFx does not charge any handling fees for wire transfer deposits, but the third-party transfer bank that international remittances must pass through will charge related handling fees. For specific information, please check with the local bank of remittance.
- Fast deposit via bank card
- 2.5% fixed fee.
- Charge 3.4% + $0.29 processing fee. Deposits from the following countries may be charged additional fees (0.5% to 1%): Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, South Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Slovenia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam and Taiwan.
- Charge 2.95%+0.25€ (or equivalent USD, GBP, JPY, AUD, CHF deposit) handling fee. Deposits from the following countries may be charged additional fees (0.5% to 1%): Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, South Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Slovenia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam and Taiwan.
- EPS and Przelewy24
- 2.9% deposit fee.
- 0.7% deposit fee.
- GiroPay and DirectPay
- 2.20% deposit fee.
- 5.9% deposit fee.
- 4.2% deposit fee.
- All deposits are charged a (maximum) 0.25% deposit fee. AAAFx deposits using Bitcoin are all settled in Euros. If the base currency of your account is not Euro, the deposit will be converted from Euro to the base currency of your account.
There is no withdrawal fee when withdrawing the amount of money that can be quickly deposited using a bank card.
Other types of withdrawals will be charged a fixed fee of 25 US dollars (or 25 Euros, 3000 yen, 30 Australian dollars, 17 British pounds, 25 francs, respectively corresponding to accounts with different base currency types), and the fee is directly deducted from the withdrawal amount.