How to transfer Crypto tokens to Bibox on Desktop
1. Enter “Asset-Wallet Account”.
2. In the wallet account, search or find the currency you need to deposit in the currency list, and click “Deposit”.
3. Copy the “deposit address”, go to the third-party platform (wallet or other trading platforms) from where you need to transfer the currency, find “withdrawal” or “transfer”, and fill in the address.
Let’s take USDT as an example: after selecting the digital currency USDT, first determine the “network chain name” of the transfer.
Currently, Bitpanda platform supports TRC20, ERC20, OMNI, HECO, BEP20, HRC20 (HPB), Palygon, AVAX, SOL and other network chains for deposit.
When you select the TRC20 chain, the QR code and address are the addresses corresponding to the name of the chain, and you need to paste the address into the input box of the withdrawal platform to initiate a withdrawal.
After the withdrawal is confirmed by the block network, it can be displayed in the deposit record.
If you choose to deposit some digital currencies (such as EOS, etc.), you need to fill in a memo (Memo) in addition to the address, you need to provide a memo (Memo) in addition to copying your deposit address to avoid asset loss.
How to transfer Crypto tokens to Bibox on mobile app
1. On the “Assets” page, click “Deposit”
2. Search or find the currency you need to deposit in the currency list and click to jump to the deposit details.
3. Copy the “deposit address”, go to the third-party platform (wallet or other trading platform) that needs to transfer the currency, find “withdrawal” or “transfer”, and fill in the address.
The withdrawal application will be posted to the blockchain network, and the deposit will be displayed in “My Assets” after the miner confirms it.
Alternatively, scan the QR code with the transfer platform, and the address will be filled automatically.
Please confirm the name of the chain before depositing, and ensure that the name of the third-party platform withdrawal chain is the same as the name of the Bibox deposit chain, otherwise it will cause asset loss.
*Before depositing, you need to complete the second verification (Google verification or SMS verification), and set the fund password, please refer to: introduction to security settings.