Bitpanda's trading contest. Table of Contents
Bitpanda’s Top Trader trading contest
We know that you are very good at trading high volumes, but what about the return on investment (ROI) of your trades? This time Bitpanda is going to go further in Bitpanda’s Top Trader trading contest: all Pro trading pairs are included and 12,000 euros in BTC await the true top trader: the one who achieves the best return on investment in all markets.
After celebrating Bitpanda Pro’s second birthday, Bitpanda’s Top Trader contest raises the number of Bitpanda’s Pro trading contests to 12. This time around, Bitpanda looks for the trader with the highest return on investment (ROI) in any of the available pairs.
Registration for the Top Trader trading contest is open from today, September 6, at 12:00 CET. The trading contest will take place between September 13 at 12:00 CET and September 27 at 12:00 CET. Get the best ROI (return on investment) on all Bitpanda Pro trading pairs and markets for two weeks – big prizes await Bitpanda’s winners!
How does Bitpanda’s Top Trader trading contest work?
- As in Bitpanda’s previous trading contests, you can enter the Top Trader trading contest here.
- A screenshot of your account balance will be taken right at the start of the trading contest. The value visible in this screenshot is called your Starting Capital . If you enter after the start of the contest, the screenshot will be taken at the time of entry.
- The entry of your credit to Bitpanda Pro during the trading contest (either from external accounts or from Bitpanda) is called your Deposit.
- A screenshot of all your account balances will be taken every 15 minutes during the trading contest. The last screenshot will be taken at the end of the contest; this will be your final Capital.
- Your return on investment (ROI) is calculated as follows, based on the accumulated investment of all your trades during the 14 days of the contest, in all the trading pairs available in Bitpanda Pro:
ROI = [Ending Capital – (Initial Capital + Deposit)] / (Initial Capital + Deposit)
Return on investment (ROI) is calculated as a percentage (%). Only positive ROIs will be awarded, which means that participants with an ROI of 0% or negative at the end of the contest will not be able to receive prizes. For more information and details, see the terms and conditions of Bitpanda’s Top Trader trading contest.
You can earn up to 12,000 euros in BTC, and trade all the pairs offered in Bitpanda’s Bitpanda Pro markets, including the most recent addition: UNI/EUR.
Registrations are already underway: you can register here and start depositing Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), BEST (BEST), Dogecoin (DOGE), Cardano (ADA), Litecoin (LTC), IOTA (MIOTA), Link (LINK), Stellar Lumens (XLM), Pantos (PAN), Polkadot (DOT), EOS (EOS), Tron (TRX), Uniswap (UNI) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) right out of the box.
Register as a Bitpanda Pro user
If this is the first trading contest you have participated in and you are not yet a registered user, make sure to register and verify yourself as a Bitpanda Pro user. Make sure to make your first deposit as well, and don’t forget to make at least one trade right away, before entering the contest.
Traders who achieve the best return on investment (ROI) in this contest in all the trading pairs offered in Bitpanda Pro, during the two weeks of the Top Trader trading contest, will be able to win big prizes of up to 12,000 euros in BTC.
Bitpannda’s prizes for the best traders (paid in BTC) will be:
|First prize||12,000 euros in BTC (payment in BTC to the BTC Bitpanda Pro wallet)|
|Second prize||4,000 euros in BTC (payment in BTC to BTC’s Bitpanda Pro wallet)|
|Third award||2,000 euros in BTC (payment in BTC to BTC’s Bitpanda Pro wallet)|
|Awards from fourth to tenth||200 euros in BTC per winner (payment in BTC to BTC’s Bitpanda Pro wallet)|
How to participate in Bitpanda’s Contest
- Make sure you are a fully verified user on Bitpanda Pro.
- Enter the Top Trader trading contest from the Bitpanda Pro pop-up window.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Remember that institutional traders cannot participate in this trading contest.
- Select a randomly generated alias in Bitpanda Pro.
- Remember to start trading on September 13 at 12:00 CET.
- All trades in all Bitpanda Pro markets will be taken into account.
Your ROI (return on investment) will be calculated based on your accumulated investment in all your trades during the 14 days of the contest in any of the pairs available in Pro, measured in percentage (%). Only positive ROIs will be rewarded. The user who achieves the best ROI (return on investment) in all the pairs they have traded with during the two weeks of the contest will be the winner.
Winners are announced via email
As always, Bitpanda will notify all winners, those who achieved the best return on investment (ROI), by email, and Bitpanda will display all winners on a public scoreboard after the Top Trader trading contest is over.
Continuous trading between two or more accounts that belong (directly or indirectly) to the same person or to the same legal entity (wash trading) is not allowed. Don’t forget that institutional traders cannot participate in the trading contest. Bitpanda reserves the right to disqualify users who do not respect the rules. For more information, read the section of official terms and conditions of the trading contest.
Sign up for the Bitpanda Pro Top Trader trading contest now.