Introcution of MEXC Global
Founded in 2018, MEXC Global is known as a high performance mega transaction matching technology exchange.
The MEXC Global team is one of the trailblazers and pioneers of fintech and blockchain technologies.
At present, MEXC Global serves over 10 million users in over 170 countries and regions around the world, and MEXC Global is just getting started.
This magnificent achievement is an important milestone and MEXC Global aims to be a convenient platform for new traders and experienced investors moving forward in their financial journey.
MEXC is present on major continents and is regulated, either directly or through affiliates, by some of the world’s most prominent jurisdictions.
MEXC Global also offers localized language support for international investors, making it easier for them to trade.
The MEXC Global exchange is a high-performance trading engine that was developed by experts from the banking industry and is capable of 1.4 million transactions per second, resulting in revolutionary efficiency and increased productivity.
User security is a top priority at MEXC Global, which is why their servers are hosted independently in multiple countries to ensure optimal data integrity and security.
MEXC Global’s advantages
In 2019, MEXC developed rapidly, gaining 5% of the global digital asset trading market in a year.
Most recently, in 2021, at the Crypto Expo Dubai, MEXC Global was awarded the Best Crypto Exchange in Asia, adding another star to the MEXC team’s already impressive list of accomplishments.
- Security and stability
- Multilevel, multi-cluster system architecture.
- High performance
- High performance order matching technology up to 1.4 million pairs per second.
- High liquidity
- More than 10 million traders and partners of MEXC GLOBAL provide ample liquidity and abundant resources on the platform.
- Multilingual support
- Support for multiple languages around the world, creating localized content for their local traders.
- Numerous trading pairs and cryptocurrencies are available for their traders, including BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, and more.