OctaFX’s MT4 Demo Contest lets global traders compete on demo accounts for real cash prizes, promoting fair play and transparency.
Click here to join the Contest.
|Up to $500 Cash Prize
OctaFX MT4 Demo Contest Table of Contents
Challenge traders from around the world in a fee-free competition on demo accounts with real cash prizes!
MT4 Demo Contest run by OctaFX
OctaFX is a rigorously regulated ECN broker, built on two key concepts: transparency and customer satisfaction. As such, the broker provides a service that’s clear in every aspect and offers some of the most advantageous and cost-effective trading conditions in the market. Alongside the benefits of the offered trading conditions, the broker aims to create a trading environment free from constraints and rules that might hinder a trader from realizing their maximum potential: No trading commissions, minimal spreads, starting from 0.6 pips, all trading strategies allowed, and even no obligatory minimum deposit to open an account.
- Zero commissions.
- No commissions for trades, deposits, and withdrawals, and the best exchange rates offered worldwide.
- Tight spreads.
- Thanks to minimal spreads, every trader has the chance to gain greater profits (up to 25% more) compared to other Forex brokers.
- Quick deposit and withdrawal operations.
- Through a wide range of available payment methods, every client can perform any operation rapidly and securely.
- Effective educational program.
- Through a well-structured educational program, traders of all levels have the opportunity to refine techniques and expand their knowledge.
In addition to the unmatched trading environment that every trader can rely on, OctaFX periodically offers customers the chance to access highly stimulating promotional initiatives and competitions. Among these, contests and prize competitions garner special interest among traders looking to challenge themselves. Among them, the MT4 Demo Contest is the latest exciting initiative proposed by the broker. By opening a demo account dedicated to the competition, traders can compete by investing as much as possible within the set timeframes. The competition is divided into rounds, each lasting a month. At the end of the contest, traders with the highest balance will win a real cash prize!
- The 1st place winner will receive $500.
- The 2nd place winner will receive $300.
- The 3rd place winner will receive $100.
- The 4th place winner will receive $60.
- The 5th place winner will receive $40.
The prizes won, despite originating from a competition on a demo account with virtual funds, will be in real cash and can be both withdrawn and used in trading.
|MT4 Demo Contest
|Required minimum deposit
|Available without restrictions
|Available at any time
|From 1st to 5th place: $500, $300, $100, $60, $40
|Champion Demo Contest Account
|Compatibility with other promotions
|Available virtual funds
Here’s how it works:
- Anyone can participate in the competition, whether they are existing broker clients or new registrants. To access the initiative, one needs to either log in to their personal area or sign up on OctaFX.
- Open a Champion Demo Contest account.
- Download the MT4 platform or alternatively use the browser version.
- Wait until August 28th when a new round starts.
How to Participate in the Promotion
As mentioned, the competition is available to everyone. The next round will start on August 28th, and to participate, simply follow these easy steps:
- Log in or register on OctaFX.
- Existing broker clients should log in to their personal area, while new registrants need to sign up first. Then, open the menu on the right side of the page and click on “open Champion Demo Contest account”.
- Download the MT4 platform.
- Download the MT4 platform or use the browser version.
- Wait for the start of the new round.
- Once you’ve opened the account dedicated to the competition, wait for the start of the new round (on August 28th).
- Invest with any allowed strategy on the MT4 account to be eligible for the coveted prizes.
Please note that verifying your account is not necessary to participate in the contest. Traders who want to participate in a new round will need to open a new Demo account.
Terms and Conditions to Know
Below are the main information and rules to know and accept to participate in the initiative:
- Each round of the initiative lasts one month.
- The company will announce the registration period for each contest round.
- The initiative is only available for traders of legal age in their country of residence.
- Each participant must provide their personal data to the company. If false data is provided, the trader will be disqualified.
- Any IP matches will result in disqualification.
- Any arbitrage trading and abuse of prices and/or quotes will lead to disqualification from the promotion.
- The contest account has the same trading conditions as the OctaFX MT4 account, except for the maximum trading volume, which is unlimited.
- Each participant can open and close cryptocurrency positions over the weekend.
- All types of trading and EAs are allowed.
- At the end of each round, all open orders will be automatically closed at the current market rate.
- Winners authorize the company to publish their names on social media.
- Each winner will be required to participate in an interview that will be published on the broker’s official website.
- The winner has one month to claim their prize. If not claimed, OctaFX has the right to deny the prize award.
- In case multiple winners have identical balances, they will share the prize equally.
Features of OctaFX MT4 Account
The demo account dedicated to the competition has the same features as the MT4 account offered by the broker:
|OctaFX MT4 Account
|Floating, starting from 0.6 pips
|“Recommended” minimum deposit (not obligatory)
|35 currency pairs, gold and silver, 3 energies, 4 indices, 30 cryptocurrencies
|1:500 for currencies (1:100 for ZARJPY), 1:200 for metals, 1:100 for energies, 1:50 for indices, 1:25 for cryptocurrencies
|Minimum trading volume
|Maximum trading volume
|200 lots (Unlimited for MT4 Demo Contest)
|Market, executed in less than 0.1 seconds
|Up to five decimals