Click here to join the Contest.
|Prizes||$618 Experience Gold And Discount On Fees|
Bybit 618 Mid-Year Lucky Lottery Table of Contents
How to join Bybit 618 Mid-Year Lucky Lottery
In order to thank all new and old users for their continued support and trust in Bybit, the Crypto exchange will bring different benefits and surprises to various new and old users during the 618 mid-year grand ceremony!
This event will bring different benefits for new and old users. New and old users can participate separately, let Bybit share the mid-year ceremony together.
The promotion time is from 9:00, June 3, 2021 to 10:00, June 18, 2021 (UTC).
To participate in this promotion, follow the simple steps below
- Go to Bybit’s Official Website and open an account.
- Enter “618NZSD” in the Bybit Welfare Center -Redemption Password field , and click “View Redemption Record” to view your reward.
- Complete the first recharge and the amount ≥ $100 (equivalent to USDT or BTC).
Gifts and Discounts
Any new user who tops up >$100 (equivalent to USDT or BTC) during the event period can enjoy the double rebirth!
- Up to $618 experience gold
The lottery is divided into 2 times. The first draw will be on June 10th. 10 people will share $618 for the experience. The second draw will be on June 18th, and one person will enjoy an exclusive $618 experience gold.
- 15% discount on handling fees for 2 consecutive weeks
Terms and Conditions
- This activity is limited to new users who registered during the period from June 1st to June 18th to participate;
- If you register after the lucky draw on June 18, you will not be able to participate in the lucky draw, but you can still get a discount coupon for handling fees;
- The bonus will be issued in the form of equivalent USDT or BTC according to the user’s deposit currency;
- After each draw, the award will be distributed within 7 working days;
- The same user cannot win the lottery repeatedly, and users who have not won the first lottery can participate in the second lottery;
- Handling fee discount coupons are only applicable to forward contracts and reverse contracts, not to delivery contracts;
- The handling fee discount coupon will be reviewed and issued within 7 working days after the event ends;
- If the user fails to enter the red envelope password in the welfare center after recharging, it will be deemed to have given up the corresponding reward.
Invite new people and double rewards
During the event period, users who participate in the “Recommendation Program” will be rewarded doubled!
During the event, invite friends to register bybit and recharge, in addition to the official website rewards, you can also get additional benefits!
To participate in this promotion:
- Enter “618NZSD” in the Bybit Welfare Center -Redeem Password field to sign up
- Go to the “Recommendation Program” page and share your referral link/recommendation code with your friends.
All rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the event ends.
If the user does not enter the red envelope password in the welfare center, it will be deemed to have given up the corresponding reward.
The “Old Friends Invite New” activity is only carried out on the “Recommendation Program” and not shared with other activities.
Invited friends need to complete the first recharge and the amount is ≥$100.
Withdrawal Condition of the prize funds
Experience funds can be used as a trading margin to deduct transaction fees and losses.
Experience gold cannot be withdrawn. The experience fee must be activated through the transaction within 21 days after receipt, and Bybit will notify you by email 7 days before the expiration date. After the transaction is initiated, the experience bonus is permanently valid.
The experience fund cannot be used for asset exchange or payment of withdrawal fees.
If you have any withdrawal actions, the experience fee will be automatically cleared, please be cautious.
If you find any illegal operations (such as multi-account operation, malicious multi-account registration), Bybit will have the right to cancel your qualification for the award.
The right to interpret this activity belongs to Bybit.